We all have a story to tell. Mine starts here.
I’m at in my studio/gallery in Warkworth, New Zealand, currently working on:
- Finishing a painting “It’s a Rich Life”
- Drawing, writing, reading, and researching ideas for my next book and trip overseas
- Preparing more images to populate on Ian Anderson Fine Art website along with our strategy plan for social media
- And dreams of getting back into my physical fitness and some windsurfing this spring
Best ways to keep in touch with me:
- Subscribe to my newsletter when I figure out how to implement it easily
- Follow my musings on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+
- You can find out more about me on about Ian Anderson or check out my awards history.
- As for emails, please note. I get so much email that it’s impossible for me to respond to most of it! (If I did, I’d have no time to actually, you know, produce anything.) It’s nice to hear from readers and fans, interesting to observe the protagonists and skeptics and because I can’t read or respond to everything you will just have to forgive me in advance and know that if my heart was as big as Gods I could love you all.
So here I go into the big new world of social media discovery. You will learn heaps about me and what I have discovered, you will laugh, cry, get ticked off, wonder, question, get inspired, want to marry me, want to hate me, wonder whether I am sane or insane but no matter what, you will be motivated to think. To that fact I give Jesus (the super natural guru) the credit for making me a brain to use, so to us all I say use it wisely by asking the manufacture how it functions best and follow His instructions.
Enjoy the ride.