We all have a story to tell … mine begins its public journey here.
I’m at in my studio/gallery in Warkworth, New Zealand, currently working on
- Finishing a painting “It’s a Rich Life” with credit to Jesus for his extraordinary wonder seen in creations wealth
- Drawing, writing, reading, and researching ideas for my next book and trip overseas
- Preparing more images to populate Ian Anderson Fine Art website along with a strategic plan for social media
- Dreams of getting back into my physical fitness and some windsurfing this spring
- Life art, oil painting, philosophy, religion, and Gods influence on those hungry for truth
Best ways to keep in touch with me
- Subscribe to my newsletter. When I figure out how to easily manage updates you will be on a journey with Ian Anderson. Hopefully, my journey will influence you for good in the way I have been influenced.
- Follow my musings on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+
- You can find out more about me at About Ian Anderson or check out my awards history.
- As for emails, please note. I receive so many it’s impossible to respond to most! If I did, I’d have no time to actually produce anything. It’s nice to hear from readers and fans and interesting to observe protagonists and skeptics but I can’t read or respond to everyone’s communication. I use this blog as an explanatory apology and you will learn to exercise forgiveness for a mortal hamstrung in times limitations. My heart is willing. If my heart was as big as Gods I could love you all but because God is omniscient and omnipresent, and when I become aware, I talk to him on your behalf asking for your personal breakthroughs into His presence and experiential love.
Let the journey begin
So here I jump into the big new world of social media discovery.
You will learn heaps about me and what I have discovered and will discover. You will laugh, cry, get ticked off, wonder, question, get inspired, want to marry me, want to hate me, wonder whether I am sane or insane but no matter what, you will be motivated to think.
In the fact, I give Jesus (the supernatural King of all) the credit for creating a brain for me to use, an eternal spirit living in a dirt body made of flesh, and a free will to choose leaves me in awe of the multiple wonders experienced in daily living.
I say to all, “Use what you have and if you don’t know how (as I on many occasions times struggle with) ask the manufacturer for wisdom to act as described in His constitution and manufactures manual, the Bible.
Enjoy the ride.