OAKS AND AUTUMN LEAVES – A beauty to behold
Beauty in the eye of the beholder
Beauty in the eye of the manufacturer
More pleasing to contemplate
The wonder in it all
Make time to stop and meditate
Where busyness can never enthrall
I took a moment to see. Walking around viewing different angles of the light, hearing sound of rustling leaves, learning why colors change in seasons stirred my creative passion.
There is no end to magnificence under the sun. Botany, photosynthesis, ecology, science, art, design, all point to a God beyond comprehension to the natural mind.
Written within this image is “A Simple Glory”. Its treasure speaks about multiple glories on earth and I challenge you … don’t give up in your search for hidden beauties in abundant life. God has made it this way and He has made it easy to discover His glory in all the works He has made. Ask Jesus.
All creation has a story to tell and I thank those in the arts and sciences for an opening to us the mystery of function and form. To God be the Glory.
Feast Fashion art:
Autumn colors are glory in themselves and show God’s creative genius. This photo art can be viewed and bought as a woman’s fashion item from VIDA or through this Ian Anderson Fine Art Feast Fashion link.
In every nation under heaven, in every city learning institution, God is letting mankind know what He already knows. It is good and evil, life and death, light and darkness, summer and winter. I get to tell this story in art and fashion.
Life under the sun is wrapped in heavens firmament where God dwells. This God deserves our respect and honor so wrap him around you in fashion wear.
25 LIMITED EDITIONS “ACRYLIC ENHANCED” CANVAS REPRODUCTIONS *
Please ask about frames, sizes, and price.
* Limited Edition reproductions supplied with Provenance, coded Authentication of Sale Certificate and maintenance/care information.
75 LIMITED EDITIONS CANVAS REPRODUCTIONS *
Unframed sizes | 960 x short side – $1150 | 650 x short side – $925
Printed on long-life archival canvas and protected with two coats of UV archival protection spray.
* Stretch mounted reproductions will incur added charges for mounting and freight.
OPEN EDITION POSTER ART PRINTS *
Unframed sizes | 594 x short side – $145 | 420 x short side – $95
* Posters printed on fine art papers and treated with two coats of UV archival protection spray.
PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT CORRUGATED GARDEN ART SIZES AND PRICES *
We offer varying prices and sizes from | 400 round to 1500 x 820 (includes frond sculpture and solar lighting)
Printed on specially treated small corrugation roof metal and high-pressure water cut to shape. Treated with a UV varnish for long life protection.
* The corrugated garden art was developed from some of the images in my book “The Joys of Matakana Coast and Country 1”. Typed on an iPhone 5s and photographed with a Canon 5D Mark 1 and 7D. Editing completed on a 27″ iMac in Photoshop CC.
* Add-ons include rusted Core10 frond support and solar lighting for outdoors.
FASHION and PRODUCTS
- Includes insurance and package/handling fees.
- The Original and Limited Edition reproductions ship with the Provenance coded Authentication of Sale Certificate and maintenance information.
- Poster art prints ship in insured tubes.