ON THE EASEL – ONE BLOOD SPEAKS – ALL LIVES MATTER
$120 – $35,000
ONE BLOOD SPEAKS – ALL LIVES MATTER – Peace without prejudice – On the easel 2021-22 Blood veins peace prejudice
For interested buyers, don’t hesitate to ask at this link for a “First in first serve” acquisition of the framed original or number 1 of 15 limited edition acrylic enhanced reproductions.
Life in the blood
A different coat of paint
One dies to prejudice
No license to destroy
Why kill your brother
Evil in a misguided heart
The killer and the killed
Love your neighbor
Black and white
Mercy encourages forgiveness
Do you understand
The cast actors were photographed on the couch at my missionary doctor friends Jono and Destinies hospital in Southern Sudan.
At the back, from left to right, Aluel, Athem, Ajok, Zoe, Elli, Aluel, Shiloh & Ajak portray an image of how it is supposed to be. In the front, Zoe & Jed.
A child-like and playful innocence without prejudice, hatred, bitterness and unforgiveness creates an environment to enjoy. This is a prophetic look into the future where black and white live as one.
The universal evil
Where does prejudice come from? How many of us are willing to acknowledge we are all prone to prejudice?
I have seen it in my heart and chosen not to pass it on to the next generation. It has stopped with me because I have and am learning love covers a multitude of sins*.
* I was happy to discover the word sin has an interesting history which is not a religious term. It was originally, according to many sources an archery sporting term for “Missing the mark”. After finding its origin I became curious about what it meant in the term “All mankind has sinned”. In context, what has mankind fallen short of?
It seemed reasonable to me, that if God had inspired men to write the scriptures then I should go to Him direct and ask what He said we had fallen short of. At this stage in my life journey, I discovered that prayer is not a religious and pious act, it actually is a conversation with the one responsible for all that we see, hear, taste, smell, and touch. blood veins peace prejudice
The road to peace – we all matter
- Black lives matter … yes! That does not mean that all lives don’t matter.
- White lives matter … yes! That does not mean that all lives don’t matter.
- All lives matter … yes!
- Every color has its own dysfunctional history of misguided agendas and all lives, no matter what coat of paint, need to forgive the past and not perpetuate bitterness from previous generations.
- This needs to happen from the heart if we are serious about stopping the rot. If not, the cycle of unforgiven atrocities passes on to the next generation.
- I have chosen not to pass blame and bitterness onto the following generations.
- Being a white male, I have been the victim of prejudice, hatred, and threats for being male, Australian, and white for crimes I never participated in.
- I understand the generational prejudice others experience which deems them to be continually ostracised. It’s painful to watch and in many cases, I have been empathetic with their unprocessed pain. It hurts.
- We all need to be responsible by standing up to prejudice, loving our neighbor, and taking an interest in the welfare of others.
- In my opinion, the oppressor has to make the hardest first step to fix the problem. Humility is not easy for a proud blame-shifter, fault-finder and that goes for any color or gender.
- It’s necessary for the oppressed to receive forgiveness and to give it in return and therein lies the answer … reconciliation on both sides stops the rot.
The manufacturers’ advice
“For the life of a creature is in the blood.
Made in the image (body, soul, and spirit) of a creator, mankind has the free will to forgive and love one another or to perpetuate prejudice, and unforgiving bitterness, over past injustices.
Mankind needs to know how forgiveness works.
Who has the keys
Story to come
Multitudes know the secret. The mystery is available for all who truly seek.
STATUS and MATERIALS
ORIGINAL FOR SALE * Bid or tender for the original artwork. All offers are considered around $35,000. On the easel unframed size 900mm x 1200mm
Painted with professional oils on the fine weave, gesso primed archival linen canvas. The canvas is stretched on New Zealand pine and treated with brushed dammar varnish protection.
* Originals and Limited Edition reproductions are supplied with Provenance, coded Authentication of Sale Certificate, and maintenance/care information.
15 LIMITED EDITIONS “ACRYLIC ENHANCED” CANVAS REPRODUCTIONS
Please ask about the price and sizes – Replicating the original size, starting from $2,250 on stretch-mounted archival canvas.
A master acrylic artist will digitally recreate the original painting and use hand-painted brushstrokes to replicate the original painting
75 LIMITED EDITIONS CANVAS REPRODUCTIONS *
Unframed sizes | 960 x short side – $960 | 650 x short side – $650
Printed on long-life archival canvas. 8 color giclee printed on fine art archival paper or archival linen canvas and acrylic enhanced. Protected with 2 coats of UV archival spray.
* Stretch-mounted reproductions will incur added charges for mounting and freight.
OPEN EDITION POSTER ART PRINTS *
Unframed sizes | 594 x short side – $120 | 420 x short side – $92
* Posters printed on fine art papers and treated with two coats of UV archival protection spray.
Painted on fine-weave, gesso primed linen canvas for long life. To be stretch mounted proudly on hardboard and protected with brushed dammar varnish.
FASHION and PRODUCTS
- Includes insurance and package/handling fees.
- The Original and Limited Edition reproductions ship with the Provenance coded Authentication of Sale Certificate and maintenance information.
- Poster art prints ship in insured tubes.